Cookies are files which contain small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous
unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Some of the cookies are strictly necessary. These are cookies that allow our website to work and
allow you to move around our website. The cookies banner on the home page (Cookie Law Info) records a cookie itself and captures if you press to reject cookies. We use WordPress in the design
and function of our website.
What information is
We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and
servers typically make available, such as:-
- the browser type
- language preference
- referring site
- date and time of each visitor request
What are Cookies used
- The cookies are used to ensure that our website operates correctly – strictly necessary
- The cookies enable us to collect non-personally identifying information about how visitors
use our website called performance cookies. We use Google Analytics and Mouseflow to monitor the use of the website.
- We use Google Analytics to report on the effectiveness of our marketing at bringing visitors to the
- We use Google Analytics to provide us with aggregated statistical information for analysis
- The cookies may be used to broadcast advertising to you from third parties who advertise on
behalf of us. For example, Google remarketing / banners. These are called tracking cookies.
How do I disable
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is
being sent. For more information you can visit
www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can manage your settings for your browser here:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
You can also learn more about General Data Protection Regulations at
We embed content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from
your interaction with the embedded content, including tracing your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged into that website.
If you follow a link from one of our websites to a third-party website, we cannot accept any responsibility or
liability for those sites or the services that they represent. We recommend that you read their privacy policies before browsing their websites. We embed YouTube videos on our website.
Our site uses the following Cookies: